Monday, January 16, 2012

Miss me?


... and we're back... maybe.
So its been 2 years of blog silence and a lot has happened. We moved back to the East coast. I had another baby, a little girl, who somehow got the nickname Bean. BabyGirl isn't a baby anymore, she is 2 1/2!!! I find myself delving the depth and mounting the heights of Mommy Brain some days. On my best days, we break out the paints and make snowmen out of the girls footprints. On the worst days, we go to Target to return the light bulbs only for me to discover they are sitting on the couch once I get there. So I am attempting the return of the blog. It may turn out to be too much, or I may simply run out of ideas. Hopefully, something sticks.
These days, it is cold. Very cold. Finally winter cold. So yesterday evening, we took the girls out in the cold (Bean had 1 hat, her sweater hood, and her coat hood over her head) for some crazy winter fun.
Have you ever blown bubbles when it is below freezing? Guess what, they freeze! It was pretty darn cool. Mostly they landed on the ground and then froze after a minute, but I imagine that if it were 12 degrees instead of 28 degrees they would have frozen in the air. The girls had a lot of fun and of course I had fun snapping pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment