Saturday, January 23, 2010

Home Photo Studio

I love having pictures of BabyGirl and digital cameras make it so easy to take and share pictures with family far away. While there are some great deals out there for studio portraits, it would be pretty expensive to take her in for pictures every time I want to capture those month by month changes. So, every couple of months, I set up a home photo studio and snap away.

It is always much easier to blog during BabyGirl's nap time, so once again a stunt double fills in.

Our queen bed makes a perfect impromptu home studio. It is near the window for great natural light, and the sheets make wonderful drapes and backgrounds. Here I have put our clothes drying rack up on the bed and folded the blanket and top sheet over it to create a back drop.


Using the sheets gives a solid matching background and the pillows can be used for supports for a small baby. Plus now I can get all kinds of different angles by laying on the bed, kneeling by the side or standing on the floor or bed. I just have to make sure BabyGirl doesn't roll off the edge.

8 months already! I can hardly believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment